From America in WWII magazine!
December 1941: America went to war—and so did Hollywood!
There were big names like Clark Gable and Jimmy Stewart who left Tinsel Town to fight for their country. And there were ordinary Joes like Audie Murphy and Tony Curtis who valiantly did their duty—and went on to become stars.
Find their stories in STARS IN WWII, a very special and handsomely produced issue from the editors of AMERICA IN WWII magazine. You’ll also find much, much more:
• Glamorous pinups
• Movie posters and ads
• Page after page of war-era photos
• Tall tales and true stories about movie stars’ heroic wartime deeds
• How Hollywood-style smoke and mirrors helped win the war
• The USO and the Stage Door Canteens
• Hollywood’s contribution to home-front morale
• And our editors’ top 5 World War II movies!
Reserve your copy today and pay the cover price of $9.99—with no charge for shipping and handling! (US addresses only; outside US additional charges apply).
STARS IN WWII
96 pages plus covers, perfect-bound
US shipping and handling included